Play and Learn Features that kids and parents will love:
– Trace lowercase letters, uppercase letters and 30 simple words with your finger
– Practice and replay one letter or number, or trace the whole alphabet and numbers 0-9
– Choose one of 6 colours to trace with. Choose a different colour with each stroke!
– ‘Always On’ visual guides to show where to start and the correct stroke order
– Letters and Numbers are spoken when selected
– Success screen with fun, balloon popping mini-game
– In-app volume control for effects, music and spoken words
– Play online or offline – once downloaded, no internet access is needed
– Designed by teachers and parents – recommended for toddlers and preschoolers
– Gender neutral characters, words and colours
– Child safe COPPA compliant
– No collection of personal information, in-app purchases or third-party advertising – learn safely without distractions
Things to talk about and do – balance screen time and green time!
Learning to draw letters and numbers doesn’t need to stop on your device. Young children learn best when they are taught using a multisensory approach, involving as many senses and materials as possible without the pressure of more permanent writing utensils such as pencils and crayons.
– Why not trace numbers with soap in the bath – when we get to 9 it’s time to get out!
– Air letters can be done anywhere, anytime! Are there letters in the clouds?
– A tray or board in the kitchen sprinkled with a little bit of flour makes an excellent canvas.
– The beach is one of the biggest tracing boards around. Have some fun in the sand!