Play and Learn Features that kids and parents will love:
- Match shapes with different colours or sizes, or mix n’ match both
- Cool sound effects when a correct match is made
- Movements based on fun physics – drag, flick and bounce shapes!
- Gender neutral characters, words and colours
- Three difficulty levels
- Control your child’s playtime from 1 minute to unlimited free play
- In-app volume control for effects, music and spoken words
- Play online or offline – once downloaded, no internet access is needed
- Designed by teachers and parents – recommended for toddlers and preschoolers
- Child safe COPPA compliant
- No in-app purchases or third-party advertising – learn safely without distractions
Things to talk about and do – balance screen time and green time!
Learning to recognise shapes and match colours and sizes doesn’t need to stop on your device. Young children learn best when they are taught using a multisensory approach, involving as many senses and materials as possible.
– Empty out your plastic container cupboard and match lids to the right containers. Then reorganise the cupboard based on size, shape or colour.
– Next time the dishwasher is ready to empty, get your kids to sort the cutlery tray.
– Learning to recognise matching pairs of socks is a very handy life skill (that a lot of teenagers struggle with, so teach them young!)